Available for delivery throughout the UK, please contact us for price via our DCS group sourcing.
Ecosyl 100 is ideal for a wide range of crops and ensiling conditions. It has been thoroughly proven to better fermentation and animal performance. Ecosyl 100 contains MTD/1 - a special strain of bacteria which is only found in the Ecosyl range of silage additives.
Mixing and application
- Ecosyl 100 is available for a liquid or dry application
- One bottle/bag treats 100t of forage
- Versatile liquid application:
- – Any applicator – standard to ULV
- – Apply from 20 ml/t to 2 l/t
- Tank mix life: 48 hours. The ULV tank mix can also be stored for up to 10 days in a fridge
- Dry application at 200 g/t
- Shelf life (unopened): 24 months in a cool, dry place. Use opened bags within 3 days
- GMO free and suitable for organic use
MTD⁄1 is a strain of Lactobacillus plantarum only found in silage inoculants from the ECOSYL range from Volac. For more information It has been extensively tested at independent Universities or Research Institutes and has been shown to improve fermentation and significantly improve animal performance.
For ease of mixing take a look at the following VIDEO
Granuler Applicator Ultra Low Volume Applicator